Business Development Internship - Summer 2019 - FR
About CentralAppCentralApp is a successful international Belgian startup. After raising 500k€ from the founders of Keytrade and Skynet, CentralApp has developed a platform that digitally transforms the way restaurants, shops and beauty salons do marketing. This tool is now used by over 1000 businesses in Belgium, France, and other countries.
This last year our websites have have been used by over 2 million people, a 400% growth from last year. We work daily with industry leaders working with local businesses such as Google, BNP Paribas Fortis, Deliveroo, Schwarzkopf, or with Petit Futé.
To fuel this explosive growth we are looking for business students who are entrepreneurial and passionate about business development!
Some of our clients :
We are looking for a Business Development Intern. Through the internship you will learn how assist in opening new markets, sell effectively with cutting edge tools, and grow to become a critical member of a fast growing international start-up. Your role will be to develop new relationships with restaurants, shops, and beauty salons, in addition to maintaining existing relationships. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter to develop their sales career for a leading company within its market sector.
More specifically you will:
- Get intense training on sales and digital marketing
- Map and target businesses in Belgium in a very methodical and organised fashion
- Communicate (email, calls, social media, in-store visits) with businesses to demonstrate CentralApp technology
- Advise and set-up marketing solutions for businesses
Your profile is:
- BA3 minimum
- Native in Dutch or French
- Local business smart: understand how a local business works and what are its challenges
- Sociable: great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
- Persistant and self-motivated
- You are available for 3 to 6 months
- Join the CentralApp team in of one of Belgium’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the local business industry within a team of entrepreneurs
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Company events and dinners
Meet the team.