Business Development Internship - Summer 2019
About CentralAppCentralApp is a successful international Belgian startup. After raising 500k€ from the founders of Keytrade and Skynet, CentralApp has developed a platform that digitally transforms the way restaurants, shops and beauty salons do marketing. This tool is now used by over 1000 businesses in Belgium, France, and other countries.
This last year our websites have have been used by over 10 million people, a 400% growth from last year. We work daily with industry leaders working with local businesses such as Google, BNP Paribas Fortis, Deliveroo, Schwarzkopf, or with Petit Futé.
To fuel this explosive growth we are looking for business students who are entrepreneurial and passionate about business development!
Some of our clients :
We are looking for a Business Development Intern. Through the internship you will learn how assist in opening new markets, sell effectively with cutting edge tools, and grow to become a critical member of a fast growing international start-up. Your role will be to develop new relationships with restaurants, shops, and beauty salons, in addition to maintaining existing relationships. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter to develop their sales career for a leading company within its market sector.
More specifically you will:
- Hunt opportunities: Actively prospect and close potential clients with the business team (email, calls, social media, in-store visits) with businesses to demonstrate CentralApp technology
- Target businesses in a very methodical and organised fashion ( A territory will be identified based on your profile ).
- Advise and set-up marketing solutions for businesses
- Get intense training on sales and digital marketing
Your profile is:
- Minimum MA1 - Ideally this is your last internship and you would be interested in a LT position with us after.
- Native in English or Dutch or French -- Other languages are a plus.
- You love food & restaurant: You follow-up the latest trend and know all the good places to go to.
- Local business smart: You understand how a local business works and what are its challenges - We are seriously here to help them!
- Sociable: great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
- Persistent and self-motivated
- You are available for 4 to 6 months
- Join the CentralApp team in of one of Belgium’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the local business industry within a team of entrepreneurs
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.
- Company events and dinners.
- Full cost coverage.
Meet the team.